Fluidform at Home's website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is designed to provide you with high quality video of fitness classes, strength and stretch routines, foundational moves, information about fitness and bringing together a community of people that are interested in Pilates. This Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age. The Website is owned by Fluidform at Home.
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a Fluidform at Home Pilates instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Fluidform at Home is not a medical organisation and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing Fluidform at Home videos. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Fluidform at Home, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Fluidform at Home, or any person or entity involved with Fluidform at Home, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
When participating in Fluidform at Home ensure you always:
- Check that you have sufficient space to practice
- Check there are no trip/slip hazards
- Check there are no objects you may fall on or come in contact with
- Check there are no sharp objects or hot surfaces near by
- Ensure you have sufficient lighting
- Ensure your camera/screen and other electrical appliances, including cables, are on a levelled surface and not in your training space causing a trip hazard
- Ensure the room has sufficient ventilation
- Ensure you have water to keep hydrated
- Remember to seek medical advice before training if you have any existing injuries or other medical conditions
- Remember that children require adult supervision whilst practicing
- Ensure all household members are aware of the training and avoid entering the space
Limitation on Liability